BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
Intake: 60 seats
Tuition Fee: 12500/- per semester.
Approval: The programme is duly recognized by both the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Duration of Programme: The duration of this Programme is 4 years after completion of 12th Science.
This Page is under Construction.
The institute has a facility of the required infrastructure including Class rooms with Projector and Air Conditioners, library with sufficient seating capacity and equipped with journals, pharmacopoeias and reference books, computing facilities with Wi-Fi and the well-developed laboratories with required instrumentation facilities.
Following are the major instruments/equipment's available at the institute to facilitate the students’ practical and research work.
- Rotary Tablet Compression Machine
- Tablet Dissolution Test Apparatus with auto sampler assembly
- Digital tablet hardness tester
- Tablet Disintegration Test Apparatus
- Friability Test Apparatus
- Magnetic stirrers
- Analytical Weighing Balance
- Particle Size Analyzer
- Moisture Balance
- Water Purification System (Milli Q)
- UV Spectrophotometer
Many more instruments/equipment's are in the procurement pipeline and will be installed in short time. The list includes:
- Tray Drier
- Fluid Bed Drier
- Lyophilizer (Freeze Drier)
B. Pharm Syllabus : https://www.gtu.ac.in/Syllabus_list.aspx
Tokyo is the capital of Japan.